Wednesday, February 29, 2012

URC RFS200 PowerPak Bundle w/ MasterControl RF20 and PowerBlaster

Works as Advertised. Not as cool looking as the logitech version and the green screen/gray text along with the red back light seems so 1980s but damn for $75 as compared to $250ish for the logitech I'm able to hide my components. Very Sturdy. Takes a little getting used to understand what buttons control what functions but after having it for a few weeks I've gotten the hang of it.



I think I once read review that the reviewer judges the remote by the baby sitter test (i.e., can a random person pick it up and get the tv to work) I think the answer is no, not without some trial and error but it takes me some trial and error to get the logitech to work on my old man's system as well.

Good price point, but if you don't mind spending a couple hundred on a remote at least get the way cooler video pad logitech as opposed to the one that looks like a regular remote.

No comments:

Post a Comment