Sunday, February 12, 2012

Logitech Harmony 300 Remote Control 915-000143

As a previous owner of universal remotes, I am completely in sold on this Harmony remote. Yes - it does take a few minutes to sign-on to their website. Once signed-on, all my devices were easily found. I loaded them in one-by-one, walked downstairs, and everything worked - first time. This is just amazing to me. Having spent hours on previous remotes searching through various codes and never finding all the codes I needed. I am so excited - this replaced four remotes for me; which is also the limit for this remote. There are other Harmony models with more features for much more cost. The cost for feature ratio on this unit was absolutely the best for me.



Pros:
o EASY setup
o works first time
o easy to tweak afterwards if you need to make adjustments
o price

Cons:
o none..

Overall - I highly recommend this remote. I can't find a flaw - unless you have 5 devices you want to control.

No comments:

Post a Comment