Tuesday, February 14, 2012

TiVoSlide C00240 Keyboard Remote Control

Who thinks a round shaped remote is a great idea? The back is slick and round. This remote slid off the couch about a million times. Now it is dead. After replacing batteries it won't do anything. Dead dead dead. Purchased in October and dead by December.



I've purchased two of the TiVoSlide remotes and I firmly believe its the best DVR remote available. Its a great complement to the TiVo iPad or Android app which I use occasionally as a second screen companion but this remote is my everyday remote. It actually made me ditch my harmony remote which was being used on both of my TiVo boxes. The Bluetooth allow you to use the remote without worrying about infrared obstructions between the remote and the TV. The qwerty remote has resulted in more use of the unified search features available on my TiVo Premiere box. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the remote especially at the $40 price point.

No comments:

Post a Comment