Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Universal Remote Control URC-WR7 7 Device Remote Control

This is a great remote. I love I but I just don't know how to get it programmed so when I press DVD or aux it will change the input. If you know how to do this can you please post a review n how to do this. Other than that I love this remote



I now own three of these remotes for each of the tv's in the house. I really like this remote because it is easy to use and has everything i want/need in a remote. The learning function is great and I was able to program the functions that I wanted to without any trouble. This includes tv, blu-ray player, sound bar, cable, home theater system. I usually buy the more expensive remotes from the well known brand names and was disappointed when my wife purchased this remote when the screen on our remote cracked and was basically useless. I was surprised how much I liked this remote and a lot of it has to do with little things such as button placement, how long the led's stay on, and ease of use. Also, I dont have to worry about losing or breaking this remote as much as I do with $150 dollar remotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment