Tuesday, February 7, 2012

logitech harmony 1100 universal remote

Working great for us! We're using them in our conference rooms to make things easier for our associates to use in there. Labels the devices and they just click on "Help" and it automatically starts helping them fix the issues. It asks probing questions into the issues to help resolve them (i.e. "Is the TV on?"). Quite nice!



The touch display isn't what I'd call fantastic, but it's definitely useful and serves its purpose well. It's an older product at this point, but still supported and works great in both Windows 7 and XP setup environments.

I have a Logitech Harmony 900 which I thought was great, wow, the 1100 is even better. Easy to setup and had it working in minutes. The hardest part was getting all of the required model numbers. I was suprised that the Harmony remote even recognized my wife's old VCR and control's it like all of my other new equipment. I'm very happy and satisified with my new controller!!

No comments:

Post a Comment