Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sony RMVZ220 Universal Remote Control

I needed a new Sony remote for my big screen TV since the old remote was slowly disintegrating into nothingness and half of the buttons had already stopped working. I put the batteries in on this bad boy and it was ready to go! Works fantastically on my DVD player as well. I would buy this again in a heartbeat as it was easy to use and quite versatile.



Love this remote. I have a sony Blue-ray DVD player and needed a remote for it. To get the original remote would have cost me $40. I tried a different remote, different company but it was annoying. This sony remote is perfect. It's very simple to set it to use for the DVD player as well as for the coby monitor we have. It's a perfect size and the buttons are easy to find and use.

No comments:

Post a Comment