Friday, February 10, 2012

Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal Remote

Bought this remote to switch between my Sony Television, my ancient satellite box (U.S. Government Armed Forces Network) and my European Cable television. And guess what? It was an easy setup and works like a dream. Despite the fact that my cable box was not listed, it was simple to teach the remote the correct commands.



This remote is fantastic. It's the second Logitech universal remote I have owned. I like the Harmony ONE more than the Harmony 880 I used to own. Programming a Logitech universal remote is beyond easy. You just have to log in to the Logitech website, enter your devices, and plug the remote into your computer. You can then set up your remote for activities you want to do. If you want to watch television using your DVR you just point the remote at your theater and press one button. The remote turns on your television and sets it to the correct input. It activates your AV receiver and sets it's inputs. Then it tunes the DVR to whatever channel you tend to enjoy. You no longer need your TV remote, your DVR remote, or your AVR remote.

No comments:

Post a Comment