Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Logitech Harmony One Universal Remote with Color Touchscreen

I purchased this as an upgrade from my Harmony 620. The difference is amazing.




Pros:
- Stronger IR signal so it just works better, no more needing to make sure the remote is pointed directly at the device you are controlling
- Touch screen works better then expected, built in icons for certain buttons (like abxy on xbox 360)
- Rechargeable battery and dock means I don't have to worry about batteries anymore. Another unexpected bonus is that the dock means I always know where to look for my remote so it doesn't get lost as much.

Cons:
- You will want to adjust the sensitivity of the gyro so it will wake up pretty easily, otherwise you might find yourself shaking the remote to wake up the touch screen.

Overall this remote is a big step up from entry level harmony remotes and if you don't have a harmony then this remote will blow your socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment