Sunday, February 19, 2012

Logitech Harmony 700 Rechargeable Remote

I got my 700 working great but I did have to call the customer support 800 number for some help to get it working the way I wanted it to work. The remote has to be plugged to charge the two AA 2000mha battery's that come with it and cannot be used while it is pluged in and they are charging. After Charging them fully, after two day's you will get the low battery warning again. What I did to fix this problem was I bought at Wal Mart a WALL charger and 4 AA battery's @2300 Mha come's with it. You can recharge 4 or 2 AA or AAA battery's at a time.



Once they are fully charged in the charger which plugs into a 120 volt wall outlet you, will get a better result with the 2300 mha battery's. After 9 appox. day's you will get the first low battery warning on you screen. Just hit the exit button and you can continue to use the same battery's for another 3 day's. Then just swap them out with the other two battery's you already have charged up and charge the one's you take out in the wall charger. It takes about 8 hours to recharge them. So you go from 2 day's to 12 day's of use and personally I use my remote very hard. Some one that doesn't use their remote as hard as I do the battery's will last even longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment